Featured Project

45 & 50 Grosvenor Street, Abbotsford

Abbotsford, Victoria

Fully refurbished two level office and warehouse of 8,145sqm*

The property comprises a 1950’s brick sawtooth warehouse building which was originally constructed and occupied by Weston’s Biscuit Factory.
The property was recently repositioned into a two-level office facility, with a major component of the building undergoing a conversion into a parcel and mail handling facility occupied by Australia Post.

The property houses lower and upper ground office and storage areas, with a secure basement car park and adjacent open air secure car park which accommodates 125 car spaces in total.