The centre is anchored by a 2,999sq m* full line Coles Supermarket supported by 17 specialty tenancies. The Centre provides substantial under-croft car parking with easy access from Junction Road and Baringa Street.
Lascorp purchased the centre in 2013 and undertook a $6 million redevelopment in 2014 which included:
- Improving pedestrian connectivity from the existing under croft car park by installing a new lift and fully enclosed travelator. The existing lift could then be utilised only for Coles trolley returns which will ensure all customers have to travel via the mall to access the Coles and specialty shops.
- Undertake works to the existing car park to improve traffic flow by ensuring that primary car parks are provided for shoppers.
- Improved lighting and safety to the car park to encourage use of the area at an evening time.
- Fully enclosed the mall including air conditioning, a new ceiling, floor finishes, new entry doors to the centre, removal of the existing bulkhead and Coles airlock.
- Install new toilets to the retail level for ease of access to the public.